At work today several of the women on the same floor came down to see what doll I brought in, a Gotz redhead (Judy) with her hair in poodle ears, wearing a red and gold cheer jumper with white turtleneck, white sox with red stripe and red/white saddle shoes. They were surprised that Judy had gold briefs to go with her outfit, but then they were surprised earlier to find that my dolls are modest and do not "go commando" if you catch my drift...

As they were ooohing and ahhhing, one of them mentioned a doll I had brought in last week, a Diana's Treasures doll (Patty) wearing the AGoT Birthday Girl outfit with the Beach Boots, which the others were all eager to see.

When I said, gosh, I was planning on changing her outfit this evening as I usually change the outfits of the girls after I bring them into the office, they were stunned. They thought the dolls stayed in the same outfit all of the time! Sheesh... My girls would go nuts if they had to wear the same clothes all of the time. I mean, what about the seasons?

Since I have been bringing one in everyday, four days per week, I told them that for them to see each doll once it is going to take around four months and that is just the dolls. To see all of their outfits is going to take several years, assuming I do not buy or make any more clothes for them. (Like that is going to happen!)

The last I saw of them, they were walking down the hall still looking confused... What a wonderful hobby!

Taffy